Pic Protect

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving Day

... not for us, but 'we' helped friends a couple of weeks ago (I know I'm behind AGAIN). Actually Richard did the heavy lifting and I hung out with the kiddos! We got to meet Jimmy (21 months) and his Mommy Kristyn. It was fun! We have new friends! Jimmy's daddy, James, works with Richard. We Mommys decided that we should get together more since the kiddos got along so well. They actually played together some, which at this age isn't very common! Yeah!! We played with the footballs and basketballs, rolled across the floors of the empty rooms between loads, then read Curious George and acted like monkeys!
Meet Jimmy!
Jimmy and Jansen by Kristyn and James. Jansen was getting sleepy!

Me and the boys! Jimmy was so friendly he sat on my lap right away and was giving Jansen one-armed hugs as soon as we walked in the door! It was soooooo cute!

No comments: