Oh Geez... this is so darned adorable!! You'll have to excuse me in this, it was house cleaning and laundry day, but Daddy still got a shot of me when he was filming Jansen AND I'm no singer, EEEKK!!
Here's the back story...
Jansen has been saying "Ba" for ball, even though I know he can say 'L's' so I started making the 'L' sound repeatedly so that he'd copy me. It turned into doing that part of the chorus from "Loving You" and there is NO WAY I can do the high part so we just kind of screech together on that part, but he usually sings with me for the majority of it! He even starts it himself sometimes! It's so cute! He also picked up "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga from a TV thing. He'll randomly start doing part of that song as well. For the camera I had to prompt him, but he started it this round.
Today we were on the phone with G-Pop when the song came on the radio. I was chatting away and didn't notice it was on the radio until I heard Jansen do the screech thing and I started giggling! Then I noticed it was on the radio and that he was doing it just like we do at home when it's just us!!! I had to wait for the next round of the chorus so that G-Pop could hear it!!! So, my dad was fortunate enough to be serenaded by his grandson first!! :oD Now we caught it for you all too!



1 comment:
Olivia loves the Jansen videos. We had to play this one 6 times so she could see him! lol
Tell Jansen that Cousin Mel thinks he is a wonderful singer. It doesn't hurt that he's so adorable...
Post a Comment