Pic Protect

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yum!

My Auntie Lisa got me to look into the Eat Clean plan. I am starting to incorporate some healthier practices into our house. The first (which should have been beyond obvious, but I hadn't been in the practice of doing) is putting a bowl of cleaned fresh fruit in our house for easy snack choice availability. Both boys embraced this so readily that the first week there was barely enough fruit left for Daddy and I. This week I increased the amount and we are doing great with it. Jansen especially LOVES this new change!

Servin' Up Summertime!

Sometimes Jansen can't finish all of his pick though so I have found the fruit bowl like this lately! (Notice the apple on the left with the little bites out of it.) :oD


Even during lunch those nectarines don't get left alone!! Good Choice Little Man!!

No comments: