Pic Protect

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Helping Olga

OK... I must say that as a theatre teacher I do have a good deal of experience with make-up design. I have not, however, ever worked with Latex Paint. I have done some creative mixing of things to make a good many cool designs with make-up but this was a new experience for me. Olga wanted to do a latex body painted tiger on her upper body for Halloween. I think the design turned out really cool. That stuff takes layer upon layer to get to the finished product, but I think it was worth it! She looked really great, if I'm allowed to say so myself! For the record... she is not wearing a shirt. That is all done with paint right on her skin. She already had some of herself covered (if you know what I mean) before I started on the design and fine tuning of the project.
Front view!

Back view!

Rrrraarrr!!

No comments: