skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Family
A family diary of life as we know it since Jansen came along!
Pic Protect
Saturday, January 10, 2009
New toys for everyone!
Grandma and Grandpa brought new toys for everyone!! Richard and I got a bigger TV for the living room and Jansen got a jumper (among other things)!
Hee-hee!! We surprised Richard on this one setting up our new toy!
Mmmm! Yummy rings!
"I figured out this jumpy thing and I think I'm lovin' it!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan
Jansen
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
October
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
2010
(129)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(16)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(256)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(47)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(30)
▼
January
(21)
Reading is Exhausting!
I'm getting so big!
Ad- "visor"
Catching up!
Crazy start to 2009!
Gentleman
Veggies!!!
Yum!!
5 months
With the boys
Happy Family
The first we saved for Grandma and Grandpa!!
The Code-meister
Dino-mite!
Scruba-dub!
New toys for everyone!
Medicine Park
Wichita Mountains Trip
Boys vs. Girls...
Grandpa's Turn
Grandma and Grandpa
►
2008
(48)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(18)
Followers
About Me
Stacey and Richard
View my complete profile
Background
No comments:
Post a Comment