skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Family
A family diary of life as we know it since Jansen came along!
Pic Protect
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Veggies!!!
So just today we started veggies. We tried sweet potatoes.... here's the result.
"Are you kidding me? They taste sooo much better 'filtered' through Mommy!!"
"I'm telling you.... I'd rather eat my veggies the other way!!"
"Fine. If you're going to make me do this, I'll do it myself!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan
Jansen
Blog Archive
►
2011
(17)
►
October
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
2010
(129)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(16)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(256)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(47)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(30)
▼
January
(21)
Reading is Exhausting!
I'm getting so big!
Ad- "visor"
Catching up!
Crazy start to 2009!
Gentleman
Veggies!!!
Yum!!
5 months
With the boys
Happy Family
The first we saved for Grandma and Grandpa!!
The Code-meister
Dino-mite!
Scruba-dub!
New toys for everyone!
Medicine Park
Wichita Mountains Trip
Boys vs. Girls...
Grandpa's Turn
Grandma and Grandpa
►
2008
(48)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(18)
Followers
About Me
Stacey and Richard
View my complete profile
Background
No comments:
Post a Comment