Pic Protect

Friday, September 18, 2009

Play Area

Here is a shot of the play area Jonathan helped me set up for Jansen. I just realized that I hadn't posted a picture once we got it all laid out. We ended up with 2 kiddie pools this year so I made the hippo into his play area toy "box" and both boys crawl into it and "swim" with the toys! The giant frog on the chair nest to the hippo is really cute and one of my students gave it to Jansen. He jumps on it and already busted a seam so it's awaiting surgery there on the chair. Everything is all a little cluttered until we would get different furniture, but at least he has a designated place to play in the living room (where we can watch him) and Cody is being trained not to go on the puzzle mats. He usually does good, but as soon as he steps on it and we start to get on him he gets off. He "knows" he's not supposed to go on it, now we just have to get him past the temptation to sneak on anyway!


No comments: