Pic Protect

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Roll Call

Daddy seems to think no one is out there peeking in on us anymore now that Jansen is one. If you will, please leave us a comment that you are still checking up on us, or email me if that is easier! We are just wondered if this blog has become a "just for us" thing or if there's anyone still interested in following us. I'm not going to stop either way mind you, but it may direct the way I say things since if no one else is there anymore I'll start just doing diary type posts instead of "talking" you you all! 

6 comments:

Lissa said...

Alissa Kelly is "Here"=)

melphyx3 said...

I check in all the time!!

redfreaka said...

I think the same thing very often, Like why am I doing this if no one is even looking. But I figure every few weeks when I get an email from Grandma saying where are my new pictures that I know at least one person is looking. So I go with that. =)I don't have very many comments left left on my blog any more either.

Unknown said...

I look at them everyday!!! and can't wait till I get to see new pictures of my Grandchildren and my great niece. Si I look all the time. That is about the only way I get to see pictures. Keep them all coming you guys!!!

The Dunn Family said...

I'm checking in, too!

Anonymous said...

So, I'm a little bit late and having to catch up all at once...but I am here!! You have motivated me to update my blog...but I am so far behind that it might take me Christmas break to do it! :)