Pic Protect

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Decorations 09

Our little 'ol tree this year. The lights didn't read on the picture, but it's really cute!
Grandma's Village. I don't have a good place for sticky little fingers so it's all crammed on my "buffet" in the kitchen, but at least I was able to get it out!
From the other side.
Hmmm... I didn't put Santa on the roof, but it looks like he's making his move. You better watch out kiddos!

So after I see there are random men on the roof of one of the village buildings (and I don't think any of them needed roof work done) I am thinking that Santa may have had a little help from Elf Jonathan! The blue men on the roof are actually little plastic men from one of Jonathan's play sets. It was pretty funny when I looked at the village and didn't register at first what was different! I just knew "SOMETHING" was off from how I had set it up. Jonathan really seemed entranced with the village when he was here so I guess he was adding his own touches! What fun!!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

How fun is that! I would love to do something like that but Harper would have sticky fingers. She is so into her doll house right now. She would have a field day with something like that!

Oh yeah, and Mom looks at the blog all the time too.

Unknown said...

Grandma would be proud of you baby!! her village was her pride and Joy!! She would be glad someone got it and put it up!!