We have added another member of our family. Her name is Zoey. She is a purebred beagle. We still aren't positive she will be a forever one of us, but so far she is still with us after 3 weeks! She needed a new home or else she was going to the shelter. She's very sweet, but a bit rowdy. She also has a couple of potty training issues, but I really think that will be solved over Christmas break when I can devote a little more pointed time with her. She really loves Jansen and Cody. Her other family had 4 kids. The oldest boy really loved her and she was supposed to be his, I think. The problem was that when the new baby came early the 2 and 4 year old boys would treat her roughly while their mom was trying to take care of the baby and meals. It was just too much and not fair to Zoey so she came to stay with us. She and Cody get along quite famously. They run each other ragged when they are outside. We just need to get them to keep it outside and not wrestle in the house! Here she is:

Zoey - I really have no idea how I got her to sit still for the picture. She is really never still unless she's sleeping!
There she moved!
A real squirt compared to our monster sized Cody!
For being so small she really holds her own with Cody!
No comments:
Post a Comment