Pic Protect

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Baby Wranglin' -Yee Haw!!

After bath time there is a naked little boy who likes to "move it, move it!" I decided to do the whole lotion, diaper and jammies on the floor so we had some room to stretch out and ended up wranglin' instead! Here's the process:

"If you want to put a diaper on this naked butt you'll have to wrestle me back down!"

"Missed me, Mom... Now to drive my keepsake box around the room. One of my favorite things to do!"

"I think I can, I think I can... stand with this thing that is!"

"Oh My Gosh!! You caught me!!! Now I have to yell and do push ups to get geared up for the next round. I refuse Jammies!! Say it with me... I refuse jammies!"

"Hah... back in the driver's seat. Get me now, Lady!"

"Man, I didn't realize lock-up was the penalty for driving naked around my room. I may have to think twice about this, but it sure was fun!"




No comments: