Here's my hodge-podge:

Jansen may be 9 months but he's still a little squirt! Here he is sitting nicely with Cody. Granted Cody is a monster of a dog, but it is kinda funny to see the difference in the two. Whenever I feel like Jansen is growing up too fast all I have to do is make Cody sit next to him (for now) and I feel a little better!
The bros playing. Jansen was quite entertaining this weekend in the jumper for Jonathan. Jonathan kept asking to put him in there again because it is so fun to watch him jump away!
Ok, so most of you already know that Grace watches Jansen and that I think she is the best, most awesome babysitter ever. I am so fortunate that I can also call her friend! She has been an angel here on Earth this year for our family, but especially my little munchkin. I (and Jansen) will be lost without her next year since she will be re-entering the teaching workforce. I am saying all that on here for two reasons: 1) to lay on a guilt trip (ha-ha, just kidding) and 2) to let her know how much we love her. She pops in on the blog now and then so I'm hoping this is a post she'll get to see! Well, for my first Mother's Day she made me these two necklaces. One is Jansen with "I love you" on it, the other is a pic of the 4 of us and says "family." Along with a hand made card. I got all misty when I opened them. They are so cool!! I wore the white one to church today and got stopped so other mommies could admire it and beg to know where I got it! If she wanted to she could probably sell them! She's so creative and thoughtful!



No comments:
Post a Comment