Jansen and I built his first snowman on Friday after we got home from work/daycare. It was warm so the snow was perfect packing snow for it! I must say that snow was seriously HEAVY too! Jansen was helping until his feet got soaked, then he got frustrated and wanted me to hold him the whole time. I didn't get any of the cute pics with him in them because Daddy was on his way to get Jonathan (thus we put our snowman right in front of their parking spot to greet them when they got home) so he couldn't get any of us at work on it, but also because he was on one arm while the other was used to snap the snowman pics. Plus my gloves were SOAKED! You can see that it used trails of snow right down to the grass to make our friend here, but it was still fun! It is now Monday and even though it has been warm and there's no snow anywhere else, our snowman's butt is still in the driveway that gets full on morning sun! I'm telling you, that was seriously packed snow on our big guy! I was trying to cover the snowballs with cleaner snow since we got grass in the big ones and Jansen was grabbing handfuls of snow and packing it on and rubbing it on there with me. It was sooooooooo cute! On a side note... Oscar, his little thumbless baby mittens won't last him another year. It was all we could do to get them on this go-round - hint, hint!




1 comment:
We got our first snow in TN 2 years after we moved down...and I really missed WI. I used all the snow I could find and made a little 2 foot snowman in the side yard of our old house. It was so small that when my best friend came over she ran it down when she parked her car. Glad to see the same fate didn't meet your snowman!
Post a Comment